Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random Stuff









This is my new hobby. My friend taught me how to make hair bows for Avery. I have been having so much fun. You can be so creative. I decided to make a bunch for the craft fair I am going to be a part of in November. I can make any kind and any color. Let me know if you'd like me to make you one. I am going to be selling them too!




















Last Sunday we took the kids to Cherry Springs for a nature walk. Carter found a big stick and turned it into a gun. He had lots of fun kicking the leaves around too.











And this is my sweet little Avery. This is one of the few pictures I actually got of her looking at the camera. She watches her feet when she walks and so she wouldnt look up. But....we were in this grove of trees and the sun was shining on her just perfectly. Isnt she adorable!!











Avery is kind of a slow walker because once again, she looks at her feet when she walks so Carter, being the good big brother that he is, grabbed her hand and walked with her. How precious!


















And this is my little Jazz man!! He is just as big of a Jazz fan as his Mommy and Daddy. I cant wait to take him to a real game when he is old enough. He loves sporting his jersey and head and wrist bands.








This kids loves healthy food. I dont even have to try and force her....she just eats it! I was making tacos one night for dinner and she wanted some tomatoes. I gave her a few on her plate and she ate all of it. In fact she ate 4 plates of tomatoes that I had chopped up.







By the time I realized it, she had eaten the entire tomato!! I had to chop up another one just so I could have some on my taco. Avery and I are the only ones that like tomatoes. Im so grateful she loves healthy food. But.....she also loves unhealthy food too!! :)







The other day I was sitting the living room and the kids were in Carters bedroom playing.
Carter: Mommy!! Come here.
Me: What do you need Carter?
Carter: Come see me and Sissy.
I walk into the bedroom and find both of them in his little recliner....reclining.
Carter: Dont we look cute Mommy?
Me: Yes, you guys look so cute!
Carter: Take a picture Mommy!

3 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

your bows are so cute!! I love them!!

Roxanne said...

Fun, fun, fun! Your bows are darling- Heather has been making barrettes- you gals are just so creative! Love your pictures!

Cassie Bullock said...

I love your bows! Thanks for making Embrie some.