Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moving and Birthday ideas

Ok so I know its been a long time since I last wrote but we've been trying to sell our house and we finally did! We just moved into our new house and are still living out of boxes. We just got our internet set up yesterday and Ive been dying with out my computer. So as soon as I get my house put together and finish unpacking then I will definitely post new pics of the house and some really cute pics of the kids. Avery's birthday is at the end of the month and she will be ONE. I cant believe it. Im trying to think of some cute and fun ideas for her first bday party and am having some trouble so if anyone has any great ideas, Id love to hear them. Thanks to everyone else who updates their blog often cuz I love to read them! Ive been so busy lately that I just havent had the time to sit down and do it. I promise I'll be better! :)

2 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

hi! I found your blog off of facebook! :) I can't believe that avery is almost 1 already! Boy how time flies!!

Roxanne said...

I'll tell Heather to send you some birthday ideas- she always does the cutest things for her kids' birthdays... congrats on your new home- can't wait to see pics if you post them... take care and tell Nick Hi!