Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clumsy Bees and Perverted Old Men

Well my week started on Sunday when I went to Scout Mountain with my family and Nick's family. The weather was perfect and we were enjoying our time in the mountains. There were, however, a lot of bugs flying around. This didnt bother me until a small bee flew down my shirt and got lodged in my cleavage. The bee was having difficulty freeing itself from in between my breasts and my panic was beginning to set in. So in order to save both of us I pushed up on my breasts, pullud my shirt down and flipped the bee out. Oh yeah.....and I exposed myself to my brother in law.

I work in a dental office and on Monday an older long standing patient called to make an emergency appointment. Later that afternoon when he arrived, he said to me, "Dani you have a nice phone voice." So I accepted his compliment and replied, "Well thank you. I try to be pleasant and professional." He said, "That's not what I meant. You have a nice phooonnnee voice, if you know what I mean." I wasnt really sure what he meant but said thank you and went back to work. A few minutes later it dawned on me that I had a nice 'Im hot for you and Im only a phone call away' voice. You know like the 900 hotlines only perverts call. I immediately blushed and was mortified because I just realized that I had thanked the pervert for his compliment.

4 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

Um...what cleavage?

Jenni said...

mean! i forgot you were going to seattle and i have to work all day wed, half thurs and fri! its going to be a long week. i just download scrapbook pages online and then cut and paste. i'll show you how cause its a little overwhelming at first. i cant wait for ellie to grow big enough to like carter too. we will have gorgeous grandkids! have fun in WA

Jenn said...

I love the bee story!! and I can't wait to come back to work on Weds just to find out who the perv is. LOVE IT!

Heather said...

Hi, Dani....welcome to the blog world! Your blog is Darling! Your kids are beautiful, I am so happy for you guys!