Monday, July 7, 2008

Everyone Is Doing It

Remember how you felt in high school when everyone was doing something you weren't and your friends were all saying, "Come on, just do it....everyone is doing it." Well that's how I feel about blogging. Everyone I know is doing it.....blogging I mean. I sort of felt left out so here I am....blogging. It feels like my first day at school. I cant wait to meet new people and see how this all works. So...for those of you out there that kept telling me I should do it, well here you go. I did it!!! I just hope I'm "doing it" right. I'll probably post more stuff tomorrow since it's almost midnight and I have to get up early for work. Oh yeah, and with my kids!

2 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

How exciting! Now I never have to talk to you again...ha ha. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am a self admitted addict. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Jenn said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you caved to the pressure! You will totally get addicted, I promise! I'm so excited for your blogging adventure!!